- Establishment and management of integrated project team, overall project responsibility across all disciplines and phases
- Development of delivery methodology and strategy
- Project controls, engineering management and contract management
- Management of project office through design, procurement, construction and commissioning phases, including implementation of PMP and governance structures
- All community and stakeholder engagement
The $403 million project involved the most significant augmentation and enhancement of Adelaide’s water supply system ever undertaken.
It was delivered on time, to budget and achieved over 1.8 million hours worked without Lost Time Injury.
- 4 new pipelines totalling 32 km
- 3 new pump stations in residentially zoned areas
- 5 new valve stations
- upgrades throughout the metropolitan water network across 120 individual sites
- construction works along residential streets and arterial roads, adjacent to over 4,300 homes and businesses across all but one of the 19 Adelaide metropolitan council areas.