- Deputy Project Management role for $420 million project
- Project responsibility for finalisation of Infrastructure component of DFS
- Management of project office through late procurement, construction and commissioning phases
- Cost control, contract management and reporting
- Management of all civil and services infrastructure through design, construction and implementation
- High level liaison and negotiation with key stakeholders across industry, government, contractors and local community
The project commenced with no on-site services and the team successfully developed the fit-for-purpose infrastructure to suit the project requirements, remote locations and environmental constraints.
The project was delivered within time and budget with zero LTI over 900,000 hours worked.