- Promanage was appointed to project and contract manage the $160 million development
- We provided site-based engineering and supervision services to manage quality and mitigate risk
- Our team was involved in construction supervision and commissioning activities
- We developed a stakeholder strategy and provided implementation support
- We lead the transition from project delivery to business operations with a focus on scope definition, planning, approvals, compliance and licensing, and program and schedule management
Pioneering arid climate change agribusiness, Sundrop Farms planned to expand one of its sites in Port Augusta, South Australia to develop 20 hectares of greenhouses, using desalinated seawater to irrigate the horticultural produce.
The ‘Sundrop System’ involves solar power to create heat, electricity and desalinated water used to feed and power the greenhouse operations.
The project would deliver world-class greenhouse infrastructure, using renewable resources and offering an alternative option for growing sustainable local produce.