- Promanage has been appointed to assist with management and planning of the Darlington Upgrade Project
- Our involvement will include utility interface management and risk management
- We’ll advise on the services scope development and integration with the DPTI master design packages
- We’ll conduct a constructability review and recommendations
- We’ll ensure the right team has been aligned to the project from the onset through contract selection and procurement recommendations
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure identified the need to upgrade one of Adelaide’s most important transport corridors – the North-South Corridor – in an effort to cater for the projected number of vehicles, which will need to use the road in the future.
The major route for north and south bound traffic is 78kms long and runs between Gawler and Old Noarlunga. As part of this major project, DPTI will upgrade 2.3km of Main South Road, between Southern Expressway and Ayliffes Road, which has been dubbed the Darlington Upgrade Project.